Introduction




Welcome! 

I'm Claudia, and this is my blog for my Journalism class! After a COVID gap year, a sharp career change, and one switched major, I've decided that I want to spend some time learning about subjects that deeply interest me. Photography has always been a passion of mine, and it became something I clung to when realizing that there were large chunks of my life that I could not remember. To this day, I use my own pictures as a recall: a way to remember events, but most importantly emotions. My photography is how I break the disconnect within myself. 

I had a DSLR that I would pick up every few months, but the moment I got my 35mm film camera, I sold my old camera and never looked back. It is one of the most addicting things I have ever come across- I live for the anticipation of seeing my shots, and I love the warmth and character that film has to offer without the editing. This has, however, set me back in my digital photography. I hope to gain back the upperhand through this class, and get the hang of a high quality camera, as well as editing software. Overall, I am just ready to absorb- I love learning from other artists. My biggest goal of this class is to gain a new perspective and use it to enhance my versatility. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heath's Laundry

Around Town